Job Role: Lamp Stack/PHP Developer Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and had created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites.
- We are looking for an experienced PHP application programmer to lead and/or assist in the development of large scale Web based applications.
- Knowledge of UNIX & Web Hosting is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Experience working with Lamp Stack/PHP code.
- Proficiency in Magento and/or WordPress is strongly preferred.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development.
- Involved in sending form data to restful API using Ajax calls.
- Design, population, updating & editing of relational databases and RDBMS like SQL, MySql.
- Experience with using server like XAMPP is a Plus.
- Known with usage of web technology like Ajax with PHP.
- Having an experience with building Responsive UI Design with industry standard frameworks.
- Work in a team environment creating and supporting enterprise grade applications.
- Help architect, design new applications and support existing applications.
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
- 3 years professional experience in MS SQL or MySql.
- 3 years professional experience in PHP.
- 3 years professional experience in client side technologies like jQuery, HTML, Ajax & Bootstrap.
- Project Management software such as Team System (TFS) or MS Project or similar.
- Ability to meet strict timelines.
- Fluent in English.
- Stability of employment and very strong communication skills.
- Any experience with eCommerce solutions or working with US clients is a plus.
- Group Mediclaim policy.
- Accident policy.
- House rent allowance.
- Medical reimbursement.
- Retirement benefits (Provident fund).
To apply for this job please visit careers.liventus.com.