Job Role: Android Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
LetsVenture enables startups looking to raise seed/ angel money to create investment ready profiles online, and connect to accredited Investors. We also allow startups to get their business plans reviewed by our experts as well as connect to mentors. Once a startup has verbal commitments from investors, we help them in the funding closure process through our Commitment-to-Closure package. The package takes care of closure of term sheet & shareholders agreement, and complete legal & financial due diligence!
- Own what you code, and take ownership of the product – even the bugs you create.
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively – within the team and with the rest of the organization as well.
- Pioneer product ideas and work to implement them
- Computer Science degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Android.
- Good product and design sense.
- Ability to design, architect, implement, and quality test the app from start to finish.
- Being able to work as a team player, but also being able to sprint solo when required.
- Should know what GIT is
- Have a play store account with a minimum of 2 apps that have been built by you
- You should own an android device and but it should run the apps that you have created
- Graph theory
- User Interface Design
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit letsventure.com.