Job Role: iOS Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
LetsVenture enables startups looking to raise seed/angel money to create investment-ready profiles online, and connect to accredited Investors. We also allow startups to get their business plans reviewed by our experts as well as connect to mentors. Once a startup has verbal commitments from investors, we help them in the funding closure process through our Commitment-to-Closure package.
If you gloat when you read about Apple’s profit numbers, we’re fairly certain you’re an Apple fan. If that fandom is complemented by some killer coding chops, we’d love to have you in our iOS development team.
- Designing, building, quality testing, and rolling out the iOS app. In short, you’re involved from start to finish.
- Strong visual and interactive design skills – a clear grasp of typography, layout, color, motion, and behavior
- Owning what you code – even the bugs you create. Especially the bugs.
- Coming up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Collaborating with the team and communicating effectively – within the team, as well as with the rest of the organization.
- Being up-to-date with the latest design trends, as well as the guidelines the folks at Apple require us to follow.
- Pioneering product ideas and implement them.
- 0-1 years of work experience as a software engineer.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- You should have an iPhone wherein you can show us app’s that you have built
- Strong knowledge of Swift and iOS as a platform.
- Ability to work in a team or sprint solo, on tight deadlines.
- You should know and understand GIT
- Algorithms and design
- User interface design
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit letsventure.com.