Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Founded in late 2016, Leben Care offers automated medical image analysis algorithms that improve access and quality of diagnosis across areas of life sciences. Our mission is to develop artificial intelligence products and solutions that improve access and quality of diagnosis across areas of life sciences. Our vision is to be recognized as an innovative technology company with strong research orientation & focus on solving real world problems that have large social and economic impact.
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools specifically for Automation.
- Perform smoke/sanity tests for the applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application.
- Learn the architecture of all the applications to help trouble shoot.
- Periodically analyze the hardware and software capacities of build infrastructure and provide appropriate recommendation.
- Write and review code,documentation ,capacity plans, and identify root cause.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- With manpower supervision experience particularly in a production setting
- Above average English communication skills – written and spoken
- Preferably with background in project management
- Knowledgeable in editorial processing and applications
- Preferably with working knowledge in XML, SGML, HTML
- Experience with Script automation Ant, Maven, nAnt, Shell, Perl, Chef, Ansible
- Source Repo – Subversion, GIT/Stash and Bitbucket administration and deployment skills
- Web Server – nginx , Apache
- Productive Tools – Bamboo, Jira, and Confluence
- Database – mySQL, Mongo,Redis
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit leben.ai.