Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Qualification : B.Tech
Experience : 5 Years
Location : Chennai, Pune, India
Company Profile :
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. This means understanding urbanization and, together with our partners and customers, helping cities to become better and more sustainable places to live. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
- Develop applications, enhancements, and integrations on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visual force, Lightning components, and other relevant technologies.
- Customize and configure Salesforce to meet specific business needs, including building custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and process automation.
- Integrate Salesforce with external systems to facilitate data exchange and streamline business processes.
- Conduct thorough unit testing of developed code and resolve any defects or issues that arise during the testing phase.
- Participate in the deployment process, including the migration of code between development, testing, and production environments.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including technical design documents, data models, and system architecture diagrams.
- Adhere to Salesforce development best practices and security standards to ensure the stability, scalability, and security of the Salesforce platform.
- Minimum professional experience 8 years with minimum 5 years in Salesforce
- Hands on experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Knowledge of other Salesforce clouds (Marketing and Experience) will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Salesforce integration using REST, SOAP, and knowledge of Salesforce APIs
- Good knowledge of handling & simplifying Salesforce data integration designs with backend systems like SAP, IoT, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model, security model, and declarative capabilities
- Should possess Salesforce App Builder and Developer certification(s). Other Salesforce certification(s) are an added advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of clear achievements from previous positions held
- Experience in Agile methodology and ways of working
- Experience in working in international environment with stakeholders distributed globally
Analysis and Problem solving
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English
- Ideally experience with Augmenting Software Development through the use GenAI.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit kone.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.