Job Role: Graphic Designer
Experience: 3 Years
We‘re looking for minds who match the phenomenal growth attitude of the company. Built on individual initiative, raw energy, and a go-getter attitude, we have a foosball table at the center of our discussions! They say you can judge the team by its refrigerator, well at KhataBook it’s always stocked. At KhataBook, we’re building utility solutions for the nation’s 60 million-strong SMBs sector. Our first offering – an Android App enabling businesses to digitally record the credit they extend to customers – went viral.
- Apply the right balance of colour, scale, illustration, layout, and other elements to create original artworks.
- Study design briefs and understand the requirements.
- Ideate and conceptualize graphics that are on brief and in line with brand communication.
- Develop illustrations, layouts, visual units for creatives.
- Develop creatives for various social, product, and marketing channels.
- Work closely with the copy and design team to generate ideas and fulfill briefs
- Ensure final visuals are as per brief and on-brand.
- Manage work pipeline and regularly update the key stakeholder.
- Seamlessly deliver projects.
- Image curation for various projects and collaterals
- Remain well- versed with the latest visual trends and techniques.
- Avid interest in design and graphics
- Passion to create original work
- Self-driven and motivated
- Problem-solving attitude
- Top-notch sense of aesthetics, design and layouts.
- Creative and well organized
- Good communication skills
- 3 + years of experience
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit khatabook.recruiterbox.com.