Job role: Flash Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job location: Bangalore
KESDEE is the world’s largest financial e-Learning company.
KESDEE’s e-learning catalog consists of 750 accredited e-Learning courses on various topics in following areas:
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning/Wealth Management
In addition, KESDEE offers eCoaches, the web-based Tutorials for Certification Exams in Risk Management and Financial Analysis.
KESDEE’s e-learning solutions are relevant for the providers of financial services, as well as for users, regulators and advisor’s of financial services. KESDEE’s e-learning courses are relevant for educational institutions in their certificate/ diploma/ degree programs.
Flash Developer with a high-level of Action script skills to build multimedia elements, flash applications and flash animations. He will work with the team to conceptualize, develop and build Flash applications that meet client expectations and overall project goals.
High technical aptitude, a positive and team player attitude, and be excited and ready to be challenged technically and grow overall technical skills.
- Play a key, collaborative role in developing concepts and treatments of design
- Understand technical and functional design requirements
- Conceptualize, design & develop flash applications using Action script
- Intuitive debugging and optimization abilities
- Plan and execute user-centered interaction concepts, with a focus on overall user experience
- Ability to animate well through script in AS2 and AS3
- Troubleshooting design related issues based on client’s requirements
- Works effectively with designers to ensure the final product is consistent with approved designs
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations
- Ability to develop games a plus
- Proficient in ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 Flash CS4/CS5.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Good understanding of issues related to Flash applications.
- Experience with XML technologies (XSLT, XPATH, XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience with multimedia technologies (audio, video, streaming, etc)
- Experience with PHP and/or .NET and the their integration with Flash Development is a plus
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.kesdee.com.