Job Title : Software Engineer III – QA
Qualification : B.Tech/BCA
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Company Profile :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development
- Keeps up to date on industry and technology trends on QA testing and how to drive continuous improvement.
- Leads and influences the development of standards and decisions; provides technical and business leadership and vision.
- Develops and takes a proactive lead on Quality Assurance standards, processes and managing quality improvement activities.
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 3+ years applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Experience in working with QA life cycle-designing and creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts for unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance testing, smoke testing and UAT. QA testing experience with large enterprise systems
- Highly proficient with manual and automated testing.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, defect tracking life cycle, defect analysis & preparing defect matrix and project status metrics.
- Strong proficiency in Web Portal application and content testing; Experience in API testing, Postman
- Performed system testing including functional, regression, data integrity and performance testing using automated software testing tools (Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium , etc.).
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.