Job Title : Software Engineer II -Full Stack Developer – UI Expert
Qualification : B.Tech/BCA
Experience : 2+ Years
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Company Profile :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Executes standard software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with limited guidance
- Designs, develops, codes, and troubleshoots with consideration of upstream and downstream systems and technical implications
- Applies knowledge of tools within the Software Development Life Cycle toolchain to improve the value realized by automation
- Applies technical troubleshooting to break down solutions and solve technical problems of basic complexity
- Gathers, analyzes, and draws conclusions from large, diverse data sets to identify problems and contribute to decision-making in service of secure, stable application development
- Learns and applies system processes, methodologies, and skills for the development of secure, stable code and systems
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 2+ years applied experience
- Experience in developing application using ReactJS, SpringBoot is a must. Should have good UI skills to develop complex screens.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Demonstrable ability to code in one or more languages
- Experience across the whole Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Emerging knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.