Job Role: Java Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- Develop scalable and manageable java components/applications using agile software methodologies and modern technologies.
- Work closely with users to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Design solutions and participate in reviews using design patterns.
- Ability to work with global cross-functional teams and interact effectively with all levels
- Cloud skills – prior experience doing Development in a Cloud environment. Demonstrate understanding of Cloud architecture, microservices adoption, and requirements
- DevOps: GIT Repositories, Python, Tomcat, Apache, CI/CD Tools, Linux
- Understanding of the Asset Management industry is a plus
- Basic understanding of the financial industry asset types, i.e. equities and fixed income
- Knowledge of JIRA or other issue tracking tools
- Knowledge of NoSQL or big data technologies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.