Job Location: Hyderabad
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- Create and maintain Docker images,
- For onboarding exiting the application, performing Knowledge transition from the Development team to the DevOps team on the build and deployment process.
- For New applications, work with developers to get the requirements of the application to onboard to the CICD process.
- After completion of the scripts development and process setup, the build engineer role is expected to execute the builds and deployments to all the above environments based on a weekly scheduled build calendar.
- Learn the architecture of all the applications to help troubleshoot any issues for each application.
- Engineers need to periodically analyze the hardware and software capacities to build infrastructure and provide appropriate recommendations to the Management team for improvements and immediate attention.
- An engineer is required to be proficient in Ant, Shell and Per Scripting. Should be familiar with Code Management Tools like GIT/ SVN
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Empathy and Unselfishness.
- Understanding of Major DevOps Tools.
- Software Security Skills.
- Command of Automation Technologies and Tools.
- Coding and Scripting Skills.
- Cloud Skills.
- Testing Skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.