Job Role: Software Developer-Associate Python
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and business-focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
- Define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support microservices that comprise mission-critical enterprise applications
- Automate development, testing, and deployment processes
- Share your knowledge and learn with other members of the team
- Seeks out opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and hungry to learn
- Bright and enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, mission-critical environment
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python and Powershell.
- Exposure to or interest in ML and/or Data Science.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database,
- Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) supported by Jenkins, Jules or similar automation servers
- Experience operating in Windows and Unix/Linux
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.