Job Role: Python Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Here, you’ll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals, and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other – it’s good for business and it makes sense. We pride ourselves on our company culture based upon our core values. These five reasons articulate the firmwide promise that we deliver to our employees.
- The Risk and Forecasting Solutions (RFS) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
- Within the RFS organization, Market Risk Stress Technology team is responsible for developing strategic scenario management platform, integration with analytics, reporting, and other tools required to manage risk. We are a global team spread across New York, London, and Bangalore.
- Working with numerous teams across the business to define, build, test and maintain systems that are crucial to the business
- Spending a large percentage of your time in development, working closely with teammates to produce high-quality code in a test-driven environment
- Helping to identify opportunities for improvement within the existing applications to increase stability and simplify the platform
- Essential Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Significant programming experience with object-oriented languages
- Demonstrated application design, analysis, development and testing experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills – the ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges
- Programming experience with Python
- Financial background or knowledge
- Knowledge of Stress tests and other risk calculations
- Experience using Agile methodologies, test-driven development, and continuous integration
- Experience with distributed compute infrastructures
- Experience in developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission-critical applications
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.