Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Mumbai
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. Managing $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Design and develop applications in Regulatory reporting space
- Translate business requirements to a high-level technical design and implementation
- Articulate use cases and create in-depth analysis to support business & product
- Develop, Deploy and support large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations, facilitate decision-making by providing the right level of information and timely escalation, when required.
- Solid track record and experience in building large scale data warehouses and enterprise data platforms handling critical data.
- Strong working experience in RDBMS – Oracle 11, Oracle 12c or EXADATA.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Query Performance Tuning techniques.
- Working experience in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good to have knowledge on building Big Data warehouse using Hadoop, Big Data Ecosystem & Spark.
- Good to have knowledge with cloud computing, AWS or Azure.
- Good to have knowledge with query processing and tuning reports from Hive, Spark SQL.
- Interface with production support teams for issues if any reported.
- Strong track records in Designing scalable solutions. Hands-on with the latest development trends in the IT Industry.
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, such as Agile and iterative development.
- Continuous Integration Servers (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.