Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 23 Oct – 25 Oct 2019
Walk-in Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Mumbai
At IXIA we develop e-Learning content for K through 12 grades across a range of subjects for major US publishers. These publishers, in turn, sell the content to US schools. We have a team of over 200 with diversified skills including instructional design, curriculum planning, instructional writing, graphic design, and software programming.
- Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements in a timely manner (in line with the project schedule).
- Participate in, and contribute to, technical discussions for development framework strategies.
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- A technical demonstration of self-developed components.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the project.
- Work with the team to learn the processes and business and mentor fellow team members if needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of the .NET Framework with over 2 years of experience.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Development.
- Knowledge in Angular JS will be an added advantage.
- Good Concept in Jquery, oops.
- Understand UML notations (class diagrams, sequence diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.).
- Experience in building multi-tier, transactional web applications with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data
- Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience in design and optimize LinqToEntity / LinqToObejct / LinqToXML / SQL queries.
- Experience of Unit test tools like (N-Unit/Ms. Unit) for code quality metrics.
IXIA Solutions LLP, 2nd Floor,
I Rise Complex, Building No 6, Gen 4/1 TTC Loma IT Park,
MIDC Industrial Area, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400710,
Near to Ghansoli Railway Station.
To apply for this job please visit www.ixiasolutions.com.