Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai
The rapid changes driven by technology and regulation mean that global capital markets have never been more complex or costly to navigate than today. Itiviti combines innovation with deep domain expertise to help market participants address these challenges and maintain their focus on business growth. We enable firms to turn market dynamics and complexity into business opportunities, to capture tomorrow.
- Working directly with our developers to investigate the working of product features and analysis of bugs.
- Working with exchanges on testing of new functionality and market upgrades.
- Potential requirement to travel to other offices, and customer sites.
- Scripting languages like Python, BASH, etc.
- Familiarity with major programming languages like Java or C, C++ (even though the role is not a developer role).
- Automated testing tools, especially those relevant to Capital Markets – Selenium, VeriFIX, etc.
- Financial markets, exchanges and financial instruments (options, futures, and stocks)
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol, and familiarity with various FIX messages for session, orders and trade handling.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and SQL
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit itiviti.teamtailor.com.