Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Mumbai
Itiviti enables financial institutions worldwide to evolve their trading and capture tomorrow. With innovative technology, deep expertise and a dedication to service, we help customers seize market opportunities and guide them through regulatory change. Top-tier banks, brokers, trading firms and institutional investors rely on Itiviti’s solutions to service their clients, connect to markets, and trade smarter in all asset classes by consolidating trading platforms and leveraging automation to move faster.
- Working directly with our developers to investigate the working of product features and analysis of bugs.
- Working with exchanges on testing of new functionality and market upgrades.
- Potential requirement to travel to other offices, and customer sites.
- Hands-on experience on automation QA
- Understanding of financial markets, exchanges and financial instruments (options, futures, and stocks)
- An interest in working with and servicing clients
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and SQL
- Be a motivated team player, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like Python, BASH, etc.
- Familiarity with major programming languages like Java or C, C++ (even though the role is not a developer role).
- Familiarity with automated testing tools, especially those relevant to Capital Markets – Selenium, VeriFIX, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itiviti.teamtailor.com.