Job Role: Technical Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Intel AI, leveraging Intel’s world-leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of computing.
- As a Technical intern, you will be working part of the AIPG India Hardware Validation team. The role includes but not limited to
- Development of pre-silicon verification components like BFMs, Scoreboards, Checkers, etc using SystemVerilog, OVM/UVM methodologies
- Integration of verification components and building validation frameworks to enable Unit level and subsystem level test case porting
- Enabling validation platform automation using scripts.
- Student of Master degree in VLSI, Computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute.
- Basic knowledge in Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog and Verification concepts.
- Good programming knowledge in C, C++ or any OOPs based programming language
- Knowledge in Unix basics and scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.