Job Role :System Integration Engineer
Experience :3 to 6 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).
- Responsible for definition, development, integration and debugging system level usecases on Intel next generation core platforms, in one or more following domains : Storage, IO, TypeC sub system,USB / generic IO.
- He/She will take domain ownership, interact with various stake holders and drive platform milestones.
- Participates in requirement analysis, Power ON camps, debug camp activities.
- BTech / MTech in Electrical/Electronics and Computer engineering 3-6 years of experience (Mix of Development/Integration) in System software development of tablet or Client solutions products.
- Candidates expected to have exposure to all layers of stack in respective domains (HW IP, firmware, drivers, framework and application), good understanding and experience in windows OS, windows device driver framework and platform debugging.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.