Job Role: UI Engineer
Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
InsideView enables an informed world where people have productive conversations powered by the best market intelligence. We provide B2B organizations data, social and news insights, and business connections on their customers and leads. As the world’s leading market intelligence platform, InsideView triangulates company and contact data from over 40,000 sources and delivers it directly into key business applications. Our solutions are used by more than 500,000 sales, marketing and other professionals in over 20,000 companies, including Adobe, Rosetta Stone, and Zuora.
- You will own user interface development? You would be working closely with UX designers,
- The Product Management team and architects and be responsible for architecture, design, and development of the UI application working with a Team of UI engineers.
- You will own and champion usability and first-class interaction design. You will put user experience as a priority one in everything you do.
- You will build and ensure cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for our application.
- You will pioneer cutting edge interface development using Web 2.0 principles and Ajax methodologies.
- You will use your creative skills to bring elegant refinements to the Inside View Products with your deep understanding of UI and design principles.
- Working knowledge of software development methodology, Web-based programming (server & client) and Web technology (application & Web servers, databases, networks).
- Strong background in Ajax, Restful API?s ( JSON knowledge) and Web UI technologies.
- Familiar with responsive layouts and cross-browser support.
To apply for this job please visit career.insideview.com.