Job Role: UI Developer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
To enable hospitality businesses to connect with customers by creating valuable software tools and digital marketing services that allow them to promote and share their products and services, all while operating more efficiently. For hotels specifically, the current online booking market consists of a powerful oligopoly which charges hotels a hefty price to distribute, market, and sell their rooms to travelers.
- Create a Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
- Proactively updated with the latest design trend to enhance application.
- Integrate front-end applications with the application business layer.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs.
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems.
- Engage in the requirement specification process for new software functionality.
- Ensure design consistency with the client’s development standards and guidelines.
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices.
- Working in close coordination with Developers, Project Managers, and completely manage the design aspects of the product.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Strong knowledge of designing and developing responsive websites, landing pages, and HTML emails.
- Strong visual design, layout, and typography skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.innsight.com.