Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Mumbai
INNsight.com is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who is familiar with improving quality standards and procedures. At INNsight, Analyst will be responsible for identifying edge cases or security loophole issues in order to ensure the product is of topmost quality.
- It will include developing test plans, test scripts, test scenarios or strategies that meet our functional requirements, user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- This includes monitoring client websites and perform hands-on manual and/or automated testing.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system.
- You must work closely with Product and Engineering teams to replicate, prioritize and verify bugs.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Should have involvement in composing clear, brief and exhaustive test arranges and experiments.
- Hands-on experience with a white box and black box testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Applicant should possess experience using a MySQL database.
- Should have sound testing knowledge in automated testing tools.
- Understand and have experience in testing software at the API level.
- Knowledge of Mantis, or other bug tracking tools is a must.
- Curiosity, insightfulness, and creativity with strong presentation and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple clients requests and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit www.innsight.com.