InnovaPoint Infotech walk-in for .Net Developer
Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-2 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd & 03rd Aug 2019
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Pune.
InnovaPoint is a leader in providing End-to-End Web-based and Mobility Application Management services for Global Customers. InnovaPoint has grown organically over the years hiring the best talent in the Industry and providing world-class services with above industry average customer satisfaction. Our strong leadership and passion for technology-led solution approach addressing customer’s business imperatives have led to an unparalleled culture of highest customer satisfaction for every single delivery. We work on cutting-edge technologies combined with best practices to ensure delivery excellence.
- Strong development skills in.Net 3.0 & Above, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, XML, AJAX for building software products on the Web platform.
- Should have a sound knowledge about the OOPS concepts and its implementation.
Ability to lead a small team.
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written) to interact with onsite clients.
- Hands-on experience in various kinds of development projects.
- Must possess experience SQL Server and its variant.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and a team player.
- Knowledge and practical exposure to the development life cycle, processes and policies.
Need to be self-driven and ready to take up tasks independently.
- Takes ownership of customer issues reported and sees problems through to resolution.
- Researches, diagnosis, troubleshoots and identifies solutions to resolve customer issues.
Develop appropriate fixes or SQL scripts to resolve customer problems, or identify existing scripts or patches that must be applied.
- Coordinate with different teams for dependency and follow up with them in order to resolve the problem.
- Provides a prompt and accurate response to customers issues and ensures proper updates and closure of all issues.
- Utilizes all company tools to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner to meet the organization’s contractual commitments.
- Develop, compile and test code.
- Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval by the team lead.
- Address hotfixes as they arise in production at the highest priority.
- Experience of working in an offshore delivery environment following either the RUP or Agile development methodology.
- Demonstrates a team player with a positive attitude and proactively collaborates with peers to resolve customer issues.
- Monitoring the applications and log to identify system outage and users exception experiences.
- Identify training for self and juniors and share knowledge by delivering training.
- Be a part of regular/performance review meetings held for juniors.
- Help/Guide the Programmers / Trainees / Interns when they are stuck with problems, peer code review.
- Involvement in the hiring process.
- Adherence to company policy and processes.
InnovaPoint Infotech Pvt. Ltd.,
104, Supreme Head Quarters,
Above Hyundai Showroom, Sus Road, Pune.
To apply for this job please visit www.innovapoint.com.