Job Title : Flutter Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 4 – 5 Years
Location : Kolkata, Pune
Company Profile :
Powering the future of tech innovation, We’re a technology company that helps you achieve extraordinary results. Our solutions are designed to reduce your pain points so you can focus on what matters most.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- diagnose performance issues, fix bugs, including crashes, to increase the functionality of the application
- write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- prepare and produce releases of software components
- support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Maintaining software through the product lifecycle, including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
- Strong experience of 2+ years in Flutter.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android
- Familiar with Material Design Guidelines
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, an undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- Must have experience in building mobile applications and built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Firebase
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code.
- Add on advantage if experience in Ionic/React native / Android native / swift.
- Good communication skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit innofied.zohorecruit.in.