Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
- Implement design, development, validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
- Participate in Knowledge Management
- Ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .Net codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, and software development processes.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Location of posting would be subject to business approvals
To apply for this job please visit careers.infosys.com.