Job Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
Walk-in Date: 05 Aug – 09 Aug 2019
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Salary: Rs: 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Chennai
Promoted by Justin Sylas a 20 Year Veteran in the Hospitality Automation Space, Infonix Weblab was founded with the sole aim of bringing back the “Human Touch” in Hotel reservations which were being sorely missed by Corporate Travelers. Incubated at NASSCOM under the NASSCOM 10000 start-up initiative Infonix is a winner of the Hot 100 by a Jury comprising of NASSCOM, Microsoft and Google.
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Having a strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
InfoNix WebLab Pvt Ltd.,
104 – 105, Block A, Elegant’s Pinnacle,
480, Nukkampalayam Link Road, Above Apollo Pharmacy / ICICI Bank,
Semmancheri, Chennai – 600119.
To apply for this job please visit www.infonixweblab.com.