Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Such a simple question to ask. So many appropriate answers. Answers that everyone gives. The right answers. The expected answers. Such a complex question when you look behind the scenes. Behind the words, the lines and the s p a c e s between them. Behind the image, and the first impression, and the second or the third.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- React Native (for mobile).
- Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux, Fluxxor, etc.)
- Experience with LESS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
- Good to have experience in Angular js, Nodejs, MongodbGood
- Creating responsive web application hands-on experience with UI integration with REST services
To apply for this job please visit siteapi.indianic.com.