Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Such a simple question to ask. So many appropriate answers. Answers that everyone gives. The right answers. The expected answers. Such a complex question when you look behind the scenes. Behind the words, the lines and the s p a c e s between them. Behind the image, and the first impression, and the second or the third. An office filled at 3 is with people staying late. It’s the light in their eyes as they wipe their forehead. It’s the pat on the shoulder and the look they give each other when they offer their support to each other.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Good experience in web testing in PHP, .NET, and Java applications.
- Good experience in testing iPhone, Android, and iPad mobile applications.
- Prepare test cases and execute test cases.
- Defect logging and verification.
- Assist developers in recreating issues/defects.
- Must have good knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Participate in test case automation (Selenium) and performance testing.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit siteapi.indianic.com.