Job Role: Software Developer
We are the people, who strongly believe in Quality with Simplicity. Humans are using straight line in their daily life for so many things, without realizing the connection of quality and simplicity. At Incaendo Technologies Pvt. Ltd. we are very much inspired with this straight line, because it is so simple to do but it requires quality to make it, and we are the people who achieve Quality with Simple Actions. We move, as technology moves. The technology that fulfills our need and increases our speed of growth, also presents our biggest challenges for growth. The technology doesn’t only increase the speed at which we grow, it also increases the speed of changes we need to make for growth.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Graduates passed out in 2016/2017/2018 only can apply.
- Should have good programming and problem-solving skills.
- Should be flexible to work at the client location.
- Should have good communication skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.incaendo.com.