Job Role: Linux Administrator
Experience: 2-4 Years
We are a group of functional and technical experts who are passionate about making the benefit of IT and Internet available to all companies, irrespective of their size. Our interdisciplinary team consists of experienced Software engineers, developers, business analysts, QA, data scientists, solutions architects, thus guaranteeing competent, integrated and technically advanced products that can help you in solving for most of your business’ control, transparency and inefficiency problems.
- Candidates require to work closely with US Client.
- Managing SLA’s and understand DR and Production criticality.
- Server management.
- Documenting changes and process.
- Manage shift and prepare contingency plan for business.
- SUSE / Red hat Administration-RHCE Certified.
- SUSE certified.
- Tools knowledge of JIRA / GIT / Bitbucket / Go-Cd / Jenkins / Github Action.
- Certification in Azure or AWS / GCP.
- Scripting bash or Python.
- Server patching.
- Environment Upgrade.
- Middleware administration (Jboss, Wildfly, Tomcat, Apache webserver).
- Infra-structure disaster recovery.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit ibosstechsolutions.com.