Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- You will work on ETL technologies using Spark/Scala, DevOps tools like Kubernetes, Docker as part of the data engineering role
- You will with Kafka as part of data streaming
- Your Data processing and analytics skills with structured/unstructured large datasets will effectively harmonize with integration partners and internal customers.
- Experience in data engineering skills for Analytics e.g datastores, analytics platform, data processing pipeline, etc.
- Proven experience analytical skills
- Experience with data stores like SQL/NoSQL databases, data warehouse, or cloud object storage.
- Demonstrable Spark development experience including Spark Batch Processing, Spark Streaming, and Spark SQL
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL experience
- Familiar with DevOps (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.