Job role: Software Developer
Job location: Hyderabad
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- Specialty requires comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse , IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.