Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
IBM’s greatest asset is the IBMer. We believe our strength lies in the diversity of our employees. IBM encourages creative pursuits and passions outside of work, because when IBMers can explore their curiosity, it gives all of us a new outlook on the world and its possibilities for emerging tech. Together, IBM can drive progress through meaningful innovation and action.
- Analyze functional/technical requirements and perform a fit/gap against the OOTB (Out of The Box) version of IBM product
- Implement configurations and extensions to the product development standards in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/XML web services/REST services.
- Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
- Design and implement eligibility rules using CER
- Design and implement workflows for deferred processing.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.