Job Location: Hyderabad
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- To develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- To develop client displays and user interfaces
- Develop and test software prototypes
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Apply knowledge of Business-IT requirements.
- Develop program specifications.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Perform application testing activities writing the unit test case
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Should have knowledge on Application Development Methodologies & tools
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Should have proven knowledge on Programming Languages (C#.NET 2.0 and Above)
- Proficient in anyone: Web (OOPs, Asp.Net, MVC 1-6, Jquery/JScript/Angular Js, Web API, Web service/WCF, Redux JS, HTML
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.