Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
- As an application developer, your role will be designed, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components.
- As developer you will be dealing with all the applications IBMers around the world use is now looking for Java developers to join our agile.
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of very critical IBM internal applications with a focus on building and testing Java applications.
- Agile methodologies & participate in requirements/user story analysis and design.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing.
- Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Have a can-do attitude for problem-solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box.
- Must have knowledge in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands-on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Worked on SQL, XML, and JSON
- Knowledge of high-level OOP languages and MVC framework
- Component Development in Action Script
- We should be able to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.