Job Role :Senior Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Hyderabad
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Senior Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
- Hands-on experience in development of system requirements and software development.
- Good programming knowledge on C, C++, embedded application development.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Avionics Domain knowledge would be an
- added advantage.
- Knowledge of DO178-B/C and certification procedures would be an added advantage.
- Development of systems and software requirements from Application Specifications.
- Software design, coding, testing and integration.
- Development and execution of system test cases on the integration benches.
- Identifying and debugging issues at the system level and understanding interaction with other aircraft systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues arising from Applications/Flight testing.
- Active participation and contribution in driving sub systems/systems integration/simulation bench; ability to co-ordinate with diverse set of teams.
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.