Website Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Job Position: Automation Selenium JAVA Testing
Experience : 3 to 8 Years (Mandatory)
Walk-In Date: On 2nd February 2019
Walk-In Time: 9 AM to 1 PM only
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
- 5+ years of experience with the open source technology, specifically Selenium with
- WebDriver for and Cucumber test automation framework and be responsible development of
- the Framework and Automation test cases
- Prior functional testing experience in the Front end, back end to come up with effective test
- cases when necessary and provide help with functional testing activities.
- Proficient with testing methodologies preferably iterative approach
- Proficient with SQL, PERL
- Source Code Management (SCM): Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab
- Experience using UNIX/LINUX platform
- Experience testing and integrating large systems
- UC4 or any other batch job scheduler tool
- Familiar with Jenkins for CICD
- Will play a key role to facilitate quality and efficient product development via test automation.
- Will perform complex architectural analysis and developing Automation test cases leveraging
- Selenium and Cucumber framework
- Provide technical coordination to the QA automation in addition to creating and maintaining
- an existing framework on Selenium 2 with web driver
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed
- by all members of the automation team
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of
- simple to highly complex.
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Assist in managing and improving the coding standards
- Provides accurate implementation estimates and deliver on them
- Comprehends and contributes to high-level requirements and designs.
- Mentors and trains other automation staff
- Open to work in 2nd shifts (1 pm -10 pm)
- Good English communication skills
Plot No. H5 SIPCOT IT PARK,
Siruseri – 603103,