Job Title : Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Location : Remote
Company Profile :
Hatica is an innovative analytics platform that enables engineering leaders to improve team productivity, effectiveness, and well-being. Hatica connects with all your workplace tools to provide actionable insights into team activity, efforts, and outcomes. Hatica’s insights serve as a compass for engineering leaders and contributors to drive better outcomes without burnout by promoting team alignment, accelerating delivery, and driving engagement.
- Develop new features and enhance existing features.
- Design, code and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds and deployment. At Hatica,
- you are responsible for testing the features you develop.
- Self-document development processes.
- Help your fellow DevOps and junior engineers working on our cloud infrastructure and other
- components of our product to ensure code quality and robust architecture.
- Experience with backend development (at least 3 years)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Understanding of AWS and cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Familiarity with one or more of open source technologies, such as redis, elasticsearch, postgres is preferred
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.hatica.io.