Job role: Big Data Developer
Experience: 0.6 – 2 years
Job location: Bangalore
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a Mindful IT Company, enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experiences, business efficiency and actionable insights. We do this by leveraging a spectrum of disruptive technologies such as: artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud, digital process automation, internet of things, robotics/drones, security, virtual/augmented reality, etc. Positioned as ‘Born Digital . Born Agile’, our capabilities span digital solutions, infrastructure, product engineering and security. We deliver these services across industry sectors such as automotive, BFSI, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, edutech, engineering R&D, hi-tech, manufacturing, retail and travel/transportation/hospitality.
We are Hiring for Big Data Developer with excellent knowledge on all areas of development.
- Knowledge related to Hadoop.
- Good knowledge in back‐end programming, specifically Java, JS, Node.js and OOAD
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High‐performance, reliable and maintainable code writing skills.
- Good aptitude in multi‐threading and concurrency concepts.
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop
- Maintain security and data privacy
- High‐speed querying.
- Proposing design changes and suggestions to processes and products
- Managing and deploying HBase.
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Working on disparate data sets.
- Create scalable and high‐performance web services for data tracking.
To apply for this job please visit www.happiestmindscareers.com.