Job Role: Big data Developer
Happiest Minds enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency and actionable insights through an integrated set of disruptive technologies: big data analytics, AI & cognitive computing, Internet of Things, mobility, cloud, security, unified communications, SDN-NFV, RPA, etc. Happiest Minds offers domain-centric solutions applying skills, IPs and functional expertise in IT services, product engineering, infrastructure management and security. These services have applicability across industry sectors such as retail, consumer packaged goods, edutech, e-commerce, banking, insurance, hi-tech, engineering R&D, manufacturing, automotive and travel/transportation/hospitality.
- Gather and process raw data at scale.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Analyze processed data.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.happiestmindscareers.com.