Website GGS Information Services
Job Role:.Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 01 & 02 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
GGS is a global provider of technical information and engineering services and database management systems. Using advanced technology and an experienced staff, GGS creates and maintains cost-effective solutions.
Our goal is to always lower your costs, provide accurate information, help you increase product sales, and raise customer satisfaction.
The company was founded 30+ years ago and has facilities around the world.
- Must have vast knowledge in SQL Server Database (DB Design, Stored Procedure, Queries, Tuning and Views.
- Experience in Web designing, Crystal Report and Windows based application.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and development technologies.
- Candidate must be exposure in Automobile knowledge is Preferable.
- Candidate should be good in Problem solving, Design, Algorithm, Logical, Reasoning,
- Debugging, Implementation, Analysis, communication skills, self-motivated and result oriented strong team player,
GGS Information Services India Private Limited,
Facit Avenue, 3rd Floor, Old 26,
New 2, Anna Nedunchalai, Kandancavadi,
Perungudi, Chennai – 600096.