Job Role: Java Developer
At Geotrackers, we are working on exciting concepts using GPS, Wireless, and IT to deliver powerful location-based services that will change the way we work and live.
With Geotrackers you enjoy the benefits of working with an accomplished team of professionals from IIT and IIM, with a combined experience of more than 40 years working in Silicon Valley with leading technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Sun, Nokia, 3Com, and the internet pioneers such as Hotmail and Netscape. The GT team has undertaken pioneering work in the area of location-based services, seamless wireless mobility, VoIP, mobile applications, and core internet technologies.
- Write J2EE middleware and GUI components for location-based services
- AVL server software
- Understand and analyze requirements
- Write design documents
- Lead the engineers with the implementation
- Strong communication in spoken and written English along with excellent interpersonal skills
- J2EE development with Java, J2EE servlets, JSPs, AJAX etc.
- Strong knowledge of mapping and geocoding, mashing technologies like google or yahoo maps
- Good knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with JBoss
- Familiarity Location-based services (LBS)
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.geotrackers.com.