Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 2-3 years
Some believe in the power of NUMBERS. Some believe in the power of TECHNOLOGY. We believe in the power of PEOPLE. We believe in power of HUMAN TOUCH, that brings Talent out of best, and the impact it can have on technology. Our roots grew from this belief that people with diverse point of view could come together and build a different kind of technology organization, one that puts HUMANS first. This belief drives our vision, to build technology experts who are focused on one goal – helping our clients succeed. Today, availability of information is opening up a world of possibilities. Realizing those possibilities takes more than numbers. It takes more than technology. It takes people. People who can turn the potential of information into meaningful solutions. Solutions that simplify businesses, supports decision making, improve business process but at a price necessary to support our business and not as just to improve out bottom lines.
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer’s expectation.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.genexcorp.com.