Job role: Software Developer
Job location: Indore
Genesis Technologies is an indigenous IT Software and Solutions Provider Company that serves clients from across the globe. Through our flexible business practices, we enable our clients s to operate more efficiently so to give them an edge in the market place.
Cutting the geographies and across sectors, Genesis provides end-to-end IT solutions to its clients, We have the experience of working on diverse projects ranging from simple information systems and websites to complex enterprise type architectures, desktop or web-enabled applications, traditional n-tier and service oriented architectures.
Genesis Technologies offers an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates. We are launching online recruitment drive for fresh graduates for the following positions
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Ability to developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit genesistechnologies.in.