Website FTD India
Job Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 20 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
FAt FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honour life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry and dependability. The consumer business in the U.S. and Canada operates primarily through our website, www.ftd.com, and the 1-800-SEND-FTD telephone number.
- Strong hands on experience in automation test scripts development.
- Experience in the design & development of test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Should be able to prioritize, estimate & write the automation test cases.
- Understand the requirements and come up with the comprehensive test case list.
- Understand and follow all the standard procedures in the QA team.
- Experience in Automation using Selenium & Java.
- Good programming skills using Core Java (including Collections).
- Good knowledge on testing frameworks: JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework development.
- Should have lead/mentored a team of 3-5 automation engineers.
- Good technical and debugging skills.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in API testing and automation using Rest Assured.
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium or any other suitable tools/libraries.
- Experience with SoapUI, PostMan, Fiddler etc.
- Experience working in cloud technologies.
Block D, Wing II, 5th Floor,
Cyber Gateway Building, Hitech City,
Madhapur Village, Hyderabad – 500081.