Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Eligibility: BE/B Tech
Experience: 3 To 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 08th March 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad
FAt FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honor life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry and dependability. The consumer business in the U.S. and Canada operates primarily through our website, www.ftd.com, and the 1-800-SEND-FTD telephone number.
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com.
- Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements.
- Integration of sales-force with various internal organizational services / components both using canvas framework and through REST / SOAP calls.
- Good understanding and knowledge on Salesforce admin, development including Apex, Visual force
- development, Lightning, Integration including REST and SOAP APIs.
- Must be familiar with Salesforce objects and best practices surrounding their use including Call center, views,
- workflow rules, validation rules, record types and page layouts.
- Must be familiar with Salesforce Canvas framework to integrate with external web applications.
- Must be familiar with the Salesforce API.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
FTD India Private Limited,
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor,
Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.