Job Title : Cloud Ops Engineer II
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Location : India
Company Profile :
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we’re making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We’re known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it’s like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art technical solutions on cloud infrastructure that address business requirements for scalability, reliability, security, automation, and performance
- Perform operational engineering activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and documentation
- Identify, design, and deploy appropriate monitoring/alerting of service events related to performance, scalability, availability, and reliability
- Provide 24/7 support as part of an on-call rotation team that responds to afterhours infrastructure alerts and calls from the application support team requiring infrastructure support.
- Define and maintain critical cloud policies regarding Security, Service Level Agreements, Disaster Recovery, Shared Responsibility, Acceptable Use, Data Retention etc.
- Contribute to cloud strategy discussions, and decisions on overall cloud design and best approach for implementing cloud solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification or other cloud-related certification preferred
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments,
General understanding of VPC Configuration; Networking, NACL; compliance; security groups, firewalls, NAT and packet filtering
- Proficiency in relevant scripting languages
- Working knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, and load balancing
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work efficiently on multiple concurrent projects and meet project deadlines with limited supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Typically requires 3-5 years of DevOps-like work or experience in a real time operational role
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.