Job Title : Software Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
We are focused on driving your business to its maximum potential. Our approach is customized to each of your needs. It is designed to give your brand a competitive edge and enhance your brand identity.Fort IT (A division of Fort Technologies Inc) specializes in providing reliable and cost-effective IT services to end users, including End User Computing, Service Desk, Remote Infrastructure Management, Field Services and Asset Lifecycle Management. We have a team of certified technicians across the USA and Canada that offer onsite support for IT hardware and adhere to strict service level agreements.
- Software Development positions at BIB work in the Engineering department, spending most of the time writing code and collaborating with other engineers and project managers.
- This code can be a variety of programming languages including database systems queries, script files, system processes, reports, interpreted languages, or compiled code.
- This position requires out-of-the-box thinking, strong self-starter abilities, and the skills needed to work closely with others on the team.
- Developers at BIB will review code from the team and have their own code reviewed by peers.
- There will be a high expectation of code quality and thoughtfulness in design and execution.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to BIB’s core values (and culture) are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication is a must.
- This position also has the expectation of supporting the code and systems the engineering department produces.
- This oftentimes means working closely with, and supporting BIB staff, clients, and vendors.
- A strong background in SQL databases.
- Modern SDLC and DevOps, AWS/Azure/GCP, and Docker a plus.
- Strong verbal skills and excellent written communication.
- Ability to work together with the team, and then execute independently, meeting productivity goals.
- Ability to help design complex systems and provide input on innovative coding projects.
- REST/JSON APIs. Developing them, and writing code to use various APIs.
- Windows, Linux, Mac, VSCode, Vim, git, Azure Devops / Jira / Zoho Sprints
Regular Expressions and text processing
- Strong background in the entire stack: web servers, load balancing, application servers and connectors, database, performance tuning. Ability to troubleshoot things that are broken.
- Microsoft SQL Server is a big plus, as are Postgres and MySQL.
- Github and knowledge of how git-based workflows work.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.forttechs.com.