Job Title : Senior Engineer – Salesforce
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5-7 Years
Location : Hyderabad, India
Company Profile :
Fission Labs is a software development company that offers end-to-end technology solutions for businesses. With a team of experienced professionals, the company provides services such as product development, cloud engineering, big data analytics, DevOps consulting, and AI/ML solutions. Fission Labs is committed to delivering high-quality and scalable solutions to clients around the world, using modern technologies and development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, with offices in Dallas, Hyderabad & Vijayawada, Fission Labs has earned a reputation for customer satisfaction and workplace culture.
- Responsible for the development of Salesforce.com solutions within the scope of Business
- Applications projects and enhancements
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions
- Work with backend systems, integration, and data warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows. Analyse and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Support Salesforce.com system administrators as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations
- Responsible for source code management including check-in, code merges, and branch management, using tools such as Git and Jenkins
- 5-7 years of experience in developing large-scale solutions on the Force.com platform. At least two large enterprise Salesforce implementation projects involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployment.
- must have completed 2 salesforce certifications (PD-II is preferrable).
- Extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce platform
- In-depth knowledge of APEX with a strong experience of using developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Async Apex and Triggers
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Experience creating customer-facing interfaces using Lightning Framework(Aura), Apex, VisualForce, LWC.
- Proficiency with SOQL & SOSL languages
- Experience in LWC is a must.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.fissionlabs.com.