Job Title : Quality Assurance Engineering
Qualification : B.tech
Experience : 4 – 5 years
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
Fiserv, Inc. is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.
- Develop and maintain automation based product requirements and design documents.
Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest resolved defects timely.
- Test features end-to-end using browsers, mobile apps, system tools, databases and JEE servers.
- Make recommendations, build and maintain automation frameworks.
- Take initiatives and work independently to meet organizational priorities.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in a Test Automation.
- Good working experience in Core Java and deep technical knowledge of automation tools like Rest assured, Selenium
- Experience in Mobile automation
- Knowledge in Appium and Fitnessee tools
- Good working knowledge in API Test Automation with Rest Assured.
- Experience in web and mobile-based Automation.
- Familiarity with SQL and Unix.
- Strong knowledge around quality engineering principles.
- Good analytical and inter personal skills to work with different teams.
- Be a team player in a global team that works round the clock to meet customer needs.
- Assertive communication and ability to influence cross functional stakeholders to take right decisions.
- Experience in Fitness tool is an added advantage.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.fiserv.com.