Job Role: Java Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 8 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd Mar 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Financial Software and Systems (FSS) is a global leader in payments technology and transaction processing, offering business value in the areas of electronic payments and financial transaction processing solutions & services. The company has earned the status of being a payments systems leader through a combination of established portfolio of technology solutions, state-of-the-art infrastructure and 24 years of experience in the payments domain. Headquartered in Chennai, India, FSS has established a global footprint in Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Singapore and the United States of America.
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE.
- Experience in Spring MVC framework.
- Experience in web service.
- Experience in Oracle/ SQL server databases.
- Banking OR Non-Banking.
- Designs develops and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Design and develop features and functionality.
- Proficient with APIs and service-oriented architectures.
- Willing to learn new emerging technology.
- Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Contribute to team meetings, develop new applications that serve existing software systems and further develop current software.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges.
- A willingness to teach and help others.
- Adaptable and flexible when new tasks or projects are given.
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd.,
G4 -1st Cross Street, SIPCOT IT Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Siruseri, Chennai – 603 103,
Landmark: Opposite to Mohammed Sathak College of Engineering.